- Bijzondere plattegronden nu onder CC-licentie
- Reageer op de concept 4.0 licenties
- Przegląd linków CC #30
- Enkel presentation av Creative commons (en liten film)
- Inventarisatie naar Open Educational Resources beleid van start
- ABC geeft Australische nieuwsbeelden vrij
- Stanowisko KOED-u w sprawie programu Dziedzictwo Cyfrowe
- Przegląd linków CC #29
- Dela din data med hjälp av Creative Commons CC(0)
- Open Cultuur Data wint ePSI Trailblazer prijs
CC Europe is the central online platform of the European Creative Commons Jurisdiction Projects. It is primarily intended to offer a contact point for organisations, authorities and individuals who want to get in touch with Creative Commons experts in relation to any kind of questions or projects of pan-European scale and scope. Likewise, CC Europe is the channel through which statements and common opinions of the CC Jurisdiction Projects are communicated to European-level organisations and policy makers, f. e. in the course of consultations on European Union legislation.
The further purpose of the CC Europe platform is to help coordinate the European CC Jurisdiction Projects ...
- for organising meetings and other events aimed at fostering collaboration and exchange between the participating Projects
- for raising additional funds for transnational activities like studies, surveys and networking initiatives and
- for promoting Creative Commons licensing and open access in general by increasing the outreach of the free licensing community.
Also, CC Europe seeks to take a proactive role in expanding and building the Creative Commons Communities in Europe and endeavour to help identify networks and potential cooperation partners particularly in countries where no recognised Creative Commons Jurisdiction Projects exist. Apart from that case, questions and suggestions related to the application of Creative Commons licenses under a specific national jurisdiction within Europe should be sent to the respective CC Jurisdiction Project directly (see contact page for details).